OPEN!These are digital art commissions.
Please read everything below before contacting me for a commission. By commissioning a drawing from me you automatically agree to the terms listed below under "NB!".Payment method
I only accept payment through paypal. (If you're commissioning TFM fan art you can pay with gifts and items (A's) on TFM instead.)Prices (These are just examples of what the price of your commission could be. Depending on how you want your commission the price might go up or down a little compared to the examples listed below.)
Simple sketch (without background): 1$How to commission a drawing from me
Detailed sketch (without background): 2$
Simple lineart (without background): 3$
Simple drawing (without background): 4$
Middle detailed drawing (without background): 6$
High detailed drawing (without background): 9$
Extreme detailed drawing (without background): 12$
Simple background: Free
Middle detailed background: 1$
Extreme detailed background: 3$
Example on a drawing with a middle detailed background:
Simply note me or mail me (you can find my mail at the bottom) and tell me how you want your commission to be. Please try to be as informative as possible. If you're unsure about what you should inform me of there's a list of things you can tell below.Examples of things you can inform me of about the drawing when commissioning
The main focus of the drawing?
Positions and expression? (If there's a human/creature in the drawing)
Feel free to send me pictures as examples of what you're thinking it should be like.The process
1. Commission a drawing through notes or mail.I ACCEPT
2. I'll either accept or deny your commission. If your commission gets denied none of the following steps will happen.
3. We'll discuss how you want the commission to be done.
4. Payment. You'll have to pay for the commission before I begin working on it. I'll give you the mail connected to my Paypal for you to pay to. (I only accept the payment through Paypal).
5. Wait patiently till I'm finished with it. I'll give you updates on how the drawing is going, this way you will be able to follow the process and tell me if there's something that needs a minor change towards your liking. You can also follow how the process is going on the link "SLOTS" below.
6. When the commission is finished I'll notify you (either through mail or notes) and send you the commission in the original size either through mail or notes. I'll also upload it in my own gallery, of course with a watermark on. (You may not reupload it in your gallery or anywhere else) If you do not want the commission to be uploaded for everyone to see on DeviantArt, then simply let me know. )
Everything that does not fall within one of the themes under "I DENY".I DENY
Heavy religion related drawings. (Symbols, creatures, portraits, etc.)
Business/commercial related drawings.
If you're unsure if your request falls within one of the denied themes feel free to ask me! A simple note or mail will do it. SLOTSI've currently three slots open!You can check out the process of each slot on this link> SLOTS
If all slots have been taken I'll put you on a waiting list. If you want off of the waiting list simply notify me and I'll remove you from it. (The waiting list and the slots list are two different lists. The waiting list is for people waiting for the next free slot)NB!
You're not allowed to repost or claim the drawing as something you've made in any way, whatsoever.My mail:
I expect you to be polite! If any coarse or unpleasant words/tone is used I will not accept any commissions from you.
I'm allowed to deny your commission until the payment has gone through. (After you've paid I cannot deny your commission).
When I've finished your commission I will upload it on DeviantArt with a watermark, unless you ask me not to.
If you don't wish for updates on the process of the drawing then remember to let me know. You will still be able to see how far I'm in the process on the link "SLOTS" above.
I will not redraw your commission.
If you change your mind about buying a commission before you've paid then simply let me know and I'll take you off from the slots list.
If you change your mind about buying a commission after you've paid then simply let me know and I'll take you off from the slots list. You will not get your money back if I'm half way-through/finished. If I haven't begun on the commission or am in the early stage of sketching you will get 90% of the money back.
You may not use your commission for business/commercial purposes in any way, whatsoever.
I don't do refunds.
If you want a printed version of your commission sent to you IRL simply let me know. The price for that depends on where you want it sent to.
Feel free to mail/note me if you have any questions!
All rights reserved.